Tom Bateman & Daisy Ridley Dating Details, Height, Net Worth
Tom Bateman is a British actor known for his roles in cinematic productions such as TV series Beecham House (2019), TV mini-series Vanity Fair (2018), and Jekyll & Hyde (2015). He also starred alongside Johnny Depp in the 2017 movie, Murder on the Orient Express.
Tom began his professional acting career from the role of Claudio in the 2011 movie, Much Ado About Nothing. Since then, he has amassed 19 credits for acting, as well as four credits for appearing in various reality TV shows.
Tom Bateman’s Dating Life
Tom is dating another show business personality, Daisy Ridley. And interestingly enough, they met each other for the first time on the set of the movie, Murder on the Orient Express.
The couple starred together in the movie, with Daisy portraying Miss Mary Debenham and Tom playing the character of Bouc. And besides working together on screen, they also started hanging out with each other off-screen.
Another British Actor:- Louis Dowler [Jennifer Esposito's Ex-Husband] Bio, Dating, Net Worth
After steady progress in their relationship, they moved in together in early 2019. The couple is renting living space in an expensive part of London - Primrose Hill.
The couple is now rumored to be engaged. Tom was spotted hanging out at All Points Easy Festival in East London with Daisy, who had a ring on her finger, in June 2019. Daisy was seen wearing a diamond ring during the festival.
Tom Bateman with Daisy Ridley at the All Points Easy Festival in East London in 2019 (Photo: The Sun)
When asked about whether she was Tom’s fiance during an interview with Marie Claire in November that same year, she replied coyly saying:
It's a really nice ring that I wear… Oh my God. It's the first time I've publicly been asked this one.
However, this statement is neither a confirmation nor a denial of the rumors. She later on added:
The thing is, I've never talked about my personal life. So I won't talk about it now. I'm so aware of how much information about my life is out there, so if there's one thing I don't want to talk about…
As for now, the pair is not married, and there are also no rumors about them planning a marriage soon.
Tom Bateman, although moderately successful in his career, has still not chosen to reveal his net worth. His net worth as of January 2020 is under review.
Another Star Wars Actor:- Star Wars' Actress Naomi Ackie Wiki, Age, Parents & Family Details
On the contrary, Tom’s partner Daisy owns an estimated net worth of around $6 million, according to Celebrity Networth, as of January 2020. She has earned much of her wealth from starring in Star Wars movies.
Interesting Facts: Age, Height, Gay Role
- Tom Bateman was born on the 15th of March 1989 in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, UK.
- He stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 meters).
- He was brought up alongside thirteen siblings in Jericho in Oxford. And he also has a twin brother.
- The actor attended Cherwell School. After that, he joined the National Youth Theatre and also received the Leverhulme Scholarship at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- Tom is a versatile actor. He played the role of Marc, a gay guy, in the 2017 thriller, B&B.
- He is now working on his upcoming projects, Death on the Nile, which is set to release in 2020, and the TV show, Behind Her Eyes, whose release date is yet to be announced.