Underwater's Actor Vincent Cassel Wife, Net Worth, Girlfriend
Vincent Cassel is a glorious movie actor - who has been serving the entertainment industry since 1993. Post his debut through the 1993 movie Metisse; Vincent has gone to act on multiple films like Mad Swan, Eastern Promises, and La Haine.
As of 2019, the star actor has made appearances over 88 projects, including movies and TV shows. His latest works are Underwater and Li Na: My Life, both set to release in 2020.
With Wife or Girlfriend?
Interestingly, the handsome actor is married to his beautiful model girlfriend, Tina Kunakey. He and his girlfriend dated for about three years before getting married. The wedding took place at a small municipality of a town in southwest France.
About Another Star :- Clayton Snyder A.K.A Ethan Craft Is Engaged, See The Pictures
Rumors that the duo was about to get married had swirled around before too. For a pair who shares a 30-year-age difference, there were people who were skeptical about their relationship.
Proving that love knows no bounds, Vincent and Tina became prime examples that age is just a number.
Vincent Cassel with wife Tina Kunakey in 2018. (Photo: vogue.com)
Within a year of their marriage on 24 August 2018, Vincent and Tina welcomed a beautiful baby girl named Amazonie. She was the first kid for young Tina, while the third for Vincent.
Previously, Vincent was married to actress Monica Belluci. The pair had tied the knot on 3 August 1999 and divorced on 26 August 2013. During their time as a couple, they welcomed two children: both named daughters Deva and Leonie.
His Net Worth
On the topic of how much the actor earns, with his stature and success in the industry, it should be quite a high number.
Estimated at a whopping $40 million, Vincent's massive net worth should be of no surprise.
Also Read About:- John-David Duggar Married Details, Engaged, Family
He reported earnings per year varied depending upon movies and his roles. For one of his characters as Thomas Leroy in Black Swan, he garnered a sum of $2450000. Similarly, for his works in the two-part movie: Mesrine: L'instinct de mort and Mesrine: L'ennemi public No 1, he received $783,000 each.
Facts on Vincent Cassel
- Vincent was born on 23 November 1996 in Paris, France.
- Throughout his career, the actor has received eight awards and nominated for 21 others.
- His ex-wife Monica supports organized charity on cancer and can be seen actively during such events. Her last known visit was at the Cancer Gala - hosted by ELLE España in June 2019.
- When Vincent married his first wife, his second wife was just barely two years old.
- Leaving his movies and TV shows aside, Vincent has also lent his voice in animation projects. One of the most remarkable voice-overs he has done is for the movie Shrek as the character of Monsieur Hood.