"I'll Always Have Her Back!" Val Chmerkovskiy Opens Up About his Split with Amber Rose
- Wedding Date April 13, 2019
- Eye Color Blue
- Hair Color Dark Brown
- Hair Short
- Weight 86 kg (190 lbs)
- Height/ How Tall? 6' (1.83 m)
- Education Business Management
- High School The Hudson School
- Career 2001-present
- Awards U.S. National Latin Dance Champion
- Net Worth $5 Million (Estimated)
- Dating/Affair No
- Gay No
- Ex-Girlfriend Amber Rose, Kelly Monaco, Janel Parrish
- Engaged Date June 14, 2018
- Date of Birth Mar 24, 1986
- Age 36 Years, 3 Months
- Divorce/Split Not Yet
- Wife/Spouse Jenna Johnson (2019)
- Relationship Status Married
- Children/Kids Not Yet
- Brother/s Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Mother Larisa Chmerkovskaya
- Father Aleksandr Chmerkovskiy
- Ethnicity/Race Ukrainian-American
- Zodiac Sign Aries
- Nick Name VC
- Birth Name Valentin Aleksandrovich "Val" Chmerkovskiy
- Profession Professional Dancer
- Nationality Ukrainian, American
Val Chmerkovskiy’s former girlfriend isn’t one moping after break up as she was seen with her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa at Clive David' pre-Grammys bash in Los Angeles on Saturday, February 11. But what does Val has to say about their split?
Val Chmerkovskiy took to Instagram on 12th February to address his recent split from professional dancer Amber Rose. The 30-year-old professional dancer shared a post to his Instagram, calling Amber Rose 'an amazing woman' and he was 'lucky to have gotten to know and love.'
Moreover, Val wrote in his Instagram post that he decided to clear the air on his social media and 'hopes that after reading y'all will stop spamming my posts.'
The Dancing with the Stars professional dancer explained that they ended their relationship with 'humility and understanding' one week earlier.
He also wrote Amber is 'an amazing mother, an awesome friend as well as a loving human period. Reserved, poised and loyal.'
And he added: 'To stress that to the more common folk "she loyal af."'
Val Chmerkovskiy dated Amber Rose for five months and also said that 'both lead very different lives' and that their relationship was 'unfortunately' to not 'work out.' Lastly, the dancing star stated that:
'He will always support her, praise her, and defend her against any narrow-minded individual that dares to question her integrity as a woman, a friend, and most importantly the incredible mother that she is to her son!'
Caption: Adam Rose and Wiz Khalifa share a smooch at Clive Davis‘ annual Pre-Grammy Party on 11th February 2017.
Photo credit: people.com
Another side of the story, Rose, the 33-year-old model made her first appearance after the breakup with Dancing with the Stars pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Clive Davis‘ annual Pre-Grammy Party on 11th February 2017 alongside her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa. Both of them shared a smooch on the red carpet in front of photographers.
A former couple of Khalifa and Rose wed in July of 2013, but Amber Rose filed for divorce in September 2014 due to their differences. Both of them share a son Sebastian.