They're Married! Omarosa Manigault Gets Married to John Allen Newman at a Trump Hotel
- Date of Birth 1974-02-05
- Age 47 Years 2 Month(s)
- Nationality American
- Profession Writer
- Birth Name Omarosa Onee Manigault
- Nick Name Omarosa, Pondarosa
- Zodiac Sign Aquarius
- Ethnicity/Race Nigerian-American
- Father Jack Thomas Manigault, Sr.
- Mother Theresa M. Manigault
- Brother/s Jack Manigault
- Sister/s Gladys Louise Manigault
- Children/Kids Not Yet
- Relationship Status Married
- Husband/Spouse John Allen Newman (m. 2017)
- Divorce/Split Yes (Once)
- Ex-Husband Aaron Stallworth (m. 2000–2005)
- Fiance Michael Clarke Duncan (Died)
- Dating/Affair No
- Net Worth $3.5 Million
- Career 1990s–present
- High School The Rayen School
- College Central State University
- Height/ How Tall? 5'10" (178 cm)
- Weight 65 kg (143 Lbs)
- Feet (Shoe) Size 11.5 (US)
- Hair Long
- Hair Color Black
- Eye Color Dark Brown
- Lesbian No
On the big day of her wedding, Omarosa wore a pink bridal gown with detailing on the bodice and skirt, and her husband John Allen Newman wore a suit with a pink tie complementing their cherry blossom theme, which was evident on the post shared by Omarosa on Twitter.
One of the main highlights of the wedding was the divine wedding cake.
Also, Omarosa Manigault thanked her co-workers for making her day through a Tweet that said,
President Donald Trump, along with other staff were due to attend the wedding but could not as they were scheduled to spend the weekend at President Mar-a-Lago’s Palm Beach resort.
The wedding was previously scheduled on March 25, but it reportedly got postponed after receiving multiple death threats.
Omarosa met her husband John Allen Newman when she was a teacher at Howard University, and after dating for almost a year, they got engaged on July 2016, after John proposed her in front of the churchgoers at The Sanctuary at Mt. Calvary Church in Jacksonville.
Trump International Hotel also shared a video as the bride Omarosa Manigault and groom John Allen Newman as they made their way!
Moreover, well wishes flooded the social media platforms to congratulate her on the occasion of their marriage.
We wish Omarosa and John a Happy Married Life!