Elsa Hosk Is Dating Now, Her Relationship With Boyfriend
Elsa Hosk is a Swedish fashion model who is mostly known through her work as a Guess model and Victoria's Secret lingerie model.
She has worked with some world-famous designers like Lilly Pulitzer and Dior. And she has also endorsed popular brands like H&M Divided, Dolce and Gabbana, Oriflame, and Levi’s.
Her first fashion show was Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2005 fashion show in which she modeled for Christian Dior, Giambattista Valli, Guy Laroche, and John Galliano.
Who Is She Dating Now?
The model has been dating her boyfriend, Tom Daly, since 2015.
Elsa Hosk poses with boyfriend Tom Daly in December 2019 (Photo: Elsa Hosk's Instagram)
Elsa and Tom have been together for more than four years now and are often spotted hanging out with each other.
In November 2019, they were seen casually roaming the streets of NewYork city. Both of them looked extremely dashing as Elsa wore a white cable-knit sweater with a retro 70s-style black leather jacket while Daly wore a fuzzy blue topcoat with a light blue sweatshirt and jeans.
Another Famous Model:-Nicole Williams Engaged To Wedding Details, How Much Is Her Worth?
Further, they also celebrated 2019 Christmas together in NewYork city.
The Sweden native was rumored to be dating Canadian actor Chad Faust in the past.
She was also in a relationship with the Swedish songwriter, Andreas Kleerup, from 2008 to 2012.
About Emma Roberts:-Emma Roberts Boyfriend, Family, Net Worth
Elsa and Chord met at a Subway series kickoff event on 20th June 2012 at NYC’s MLB Fan Cave, where the rumors kicked off.
Interesting Facts About Elsa Hosk
- The model stands at an impressive height of 5 feet 9½ inches (1.77 meters).
- Elsa is speculated to have undergone cosmetic surgery in order to shape her face perfectly.
- Her workout routine includes dance cardio, and she has cut off dairy products from her diet plan.
- The model has a slim figure and has a weight of around 56 kg or 123.5 pounds.
- She celebrates her birthday on 7th November and is a Scorpio.
- Elsa started modeling at the age of 14.
- She decided to pursue a career in Swedish women’s basketball league, so she enrolled herself in an institute to study professionally and learn basketball. But, soon, she dropped out of the college for modeling as she realized that modeling has more scope than basketball in Sweden.