Finn Wolfhard Girlfriend, Gay, Dating, Brother
Child actor Finn Wolfhard's life changed when he watched "Spider-Man." Immediately, he became enamored with the craft of acting.
Acting professionally since the age of 10, Finn began his show biz journey by appearing on the films Aftermath and Ressurection. By 12, he had landed two high-profile TV gigs including The 100 and The Supernatural.
Finn's breakthrough role, however, came as Mike Wheeler in Stranger Things. First aired in 2016, the Netflix original series was an instant hit. Its subsequent seasons propelled Finn and his co-stars from average teenagers to worldwide phenom.
Gay Or Wants A Girlfriend?
Finn has all the making of a teenage heartthrob. Of all the great things about him, his goofiness seemed to transcend gender and sexuality. In that, he seemed to garner equal fanfare among both gays and straight people of his age group.
That said, there are no reports on the Aftermath actor's gay status. Given his age, he's likely to explore more. The fans need to wait for a good couple of years before he decides whether to take up a girlfriend or a boyfriend.
Discover New Read:- Gay Supporter Trevor Noah & Girlfriend, Dating One? Parents Talks
Interestingly, season three of Stranger Things saw Finn's character suggest Will Storms (played by Noah Schannp) being possibly gay. In contrast, Mike - Finn's character - is a straight boy.
Single Or Dating Co-Star?
In Stranger Things, Finn and Millie Bobby Brown (who portrays Eleven on the show) are each other's love interest. The co-stars even shared an on-screen kiss, which was Millie's first.
So adorable were the two in the series that the fans prayed that Finn and Millie would also begin dating in real life. To their dismay, the duo seemed content with not turning their on-screen romance into an off-screen one.
Finn Wolfhard (second from left), Millie Bobby Brown and the cast at the Stranger Things season 3 premiere in LA in 2019 (Photo:- hollywoodlife.com)
Stranger Things Co-Star:- Noah Schnapp Age 14, Girlfriend | 'Stranger Things' Star’s Dating Status
As fashionable and cute as Finn is, it's tough to imagine him remaining single for an extended period. Perhaps, he is already a dating veteran but doesn't fancy the idea of pushing his girlfriend in the limelight.
Facts Unveil Brother & Age
By age 16, Finn seemed to conquer it all. A list of facts shall reveal more!
- The Stranger Things actor hails from Vancouver, Canada.
- Beyond acting, he is a master bass and guitar player. In June 2018, he and fellow Calpurnia band members released their debut EP Scout.
- For an episode of Stranger Things, Finn reportedly receives a staggering $250 thousand. His net worth is $3 million.
- He starred in the lead role in the 2017 movie "It."
- Finn is siblings with an older brother named Nick Wolfhard. A voice actor by trade, Nick is five years older than Finn.
- He is to star in the 2019's movies It Chapter Two, The Goldfinch, The Addams Family and 2020's Ghostbusters and The Turning.