Transgender Actress Hunter Schafer Surgery Details With Before & After Pics
Actress Hunter Schafer rose to prominence following her onscreen debut from the critically acclaimed show Euphoria (2019). In the show, she played the role of transgender character Jules Vaughn.
She is an LGBTQ+ activist as well. She sued North Carolina after House Bill 2 was passed in March 2016. The bill stated that trans people were required to use the bathroom as per the assigned sex at birth regardless of gender identity. As a result of her petition, the bill got repealed.
Hunter Schafer's Surgery Details
Hunter is a transgender woman who was diagnosed with Gender Dysphoria while she was in ninth grade. It is a medical condition where an individual experiences distress when one's biological sex doesn't match their sexual identity.
Her treatment started way earlier before she hit puberty through the help of hormone blockers.
As a result, after turning 18, she underwent sex-change surgery.
Pictures of Hunter Schafer before and after her gender transformation surgery (Photo: ytimg.com)
Her transition treatment was carried by Deanna Adkins, the endocrinologist at the Duke Children’s Hospital and Health Center. As per her doctor, during an interview with News Observer in 2015, the anguish resulting from Gender Dysphoria can lead to suicide as well.
Family Details, Siblings
Hunter's parents are Katy Schafer and Mac Schafer. Her father is a pastor at Hudson Memorial Presbyterian Church’ in Raleigh, North Carolina.
How Old Is Meredith Foster?:- Her Dating Status, Parents, Education & More
Talking about her siblings, she has two younger sisters and one younger brother.
Interesting Facts About Hunter Schafer Including Age, Birthday, Height:
- Hunter was born on 31st December 1999 in Raleigh, North California.
- She interviewed former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, for Teen Vogue.
- The artist stands 5 feet & 10 inches (1.78 meters) tall in terms of height.
- Hunter has modeled for reputed brands such as Dior, Marc Jacobs, and Miu Miu.
- Premier Model Management represents her.
- Her eyes color is blue, along with blonde hair.
- In 2017, she made it to the Teen Vogue magazine's list of 21 girls younger than 21 who were changing the world.
- Hunter finished her college education from the University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
- The model has amassed more than 1.8 million followers on her Instagram handle.