ESPN Jay Williams Engagement To Married Details, Net Worth
- Wife/Spouse Nikki Bonacorsi
- Eye Color Dark Brown
- Hair Color Black
- Weight 195 lbs (88 kg)
- Height/ How Tall? 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- College Duke University
- High School St. Joseph High School
- Net Worth $4 Million
- Gay No
- Wedding Date 2018
- Divorce/Split Not Yet
- Date of Birth Sep 10, 1981
- Age 41 Years, 4 Months
- Relationship Status Married
- Daughter/s Amelia Brooklyn-Rose Williams
- Mother Althea Williams
- Father David Williams
- Ethnicity/Race African-American
- Zodiac Sign Virgo
- Birth Name Jason David Williams
- Profession Sports Personality
- Birth Place Plainfield, New Jersey
- Nationality American
Former NBA player Jay Williams used to play for the Chicago Bulls (2002-2003) until a fatal motorbike accident ended his professional career. The player then focused on his hosting career and began to appear as a host on ESPN.
Jay has also appeared on shows and networks like Access Hollywood, Fox Business, Huffington Post, and OWN.
Apart from that, the former point guard is a New York Times Best Selling author; he wrote the book, Life Is Not An Accident: A Memoir of Reinvention, which was published in 2016. The book is about him and his growth in life.
Engagement To Married Details: Baby Name
The basketball player got engaged to his wife- Nikki Bonacorsi Williams- on 31st December 2017.
Further, the couple tied the knot on 3rd May 2018.
Jay Williams poses with wife Nikki B Williams at their wedding day on 3rd May 2018 (Photo:people.com)
Besides, on 10th October 2018, the couple welcomed their first child into the world.
More About Jay Williams And Nikki B Williams' Child:- ESPN's Jay Williams & Wife First Baby Daughter, Amelia Is Extra Significant
Jay and Nikki named their baby girl Amelia Brooklyn Rose Williams.
Jay Williams poses with wife and daughter (Photo: Jay Williams' Instagram)
Jay and Nikki celebrated their one year anniversary of marriage on 3rd May 2019.
Relationship With Charissa Thompson
The player was in a brief relationship with the American TV host, Charissa Thompson.
More About Jay Williams' Ex-girlfriend Charissa Thompson:- NBC's Sportscaster Charissa Thompson: Married Life and Divorce? Current Boyfriend?
The two met while working at ESPN; Charissa joined ESPN in June 2011, where Jay was already working.
Age, Net Worth, And Some Facts About Jay Williams
- Jay was born on 10th September 1981 in Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America; his birth name is Jason Williams.
- He has a net worth of around $4 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- His height extends to 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 meters).
- He has appeared as a guest on multiple programs such as GetUp and First Take.
- The former point guard played basketball and chess at St. Joseph High School.
- He graduated from Duke University with a bachelor’s degree in Sociology and Business.
- Head coach Mike Krzyzewski tutored Jay while he was at Duke University.
Another Famous NBA Player:- Metta World Peace Wife, Married, Children, Net Worth
- Jay is a member of the NBA Retired Players Association.
- He is a voting member of the John Wooden Awards Committee and sits on the board of USA Basketball.
- His Zodiac sign is Virgo.