Jess Glynne Age, Sexuality, Dating Status, Tour & Height
British singer and songwriter, Jess Glynn is a Grammy Award winner who won the award for her song, Rather Be, in 2015.
The song was a collaboration with the British band Clean Bandit; it was an international hit that ranked number one in the U.K., Germany, Ireland, and Scotland.
Further, the song was also nominated for the British Music Awards and the BRIT Awards.
Apart from that, the singer is best known for her songs like Right Here (2014), My Love (2014), and Hold My Hand (2015).
Jess Glynn's Sexuality
In May 2015, the singer talked about her sexual orientation for the first time in public; she shared that she had been in relationships with both men and women before.
Besides, she even revealed that the first girl she ever loved was the one to break her heart and left her in a dark place.
About Celebrity From LGBTQ+ Community:- Janelle Monae Revealed Her Sexuality, Dating Details, Net Worth & Facts
Further, in August 2015, Jess said that she did not want to put any sort of label on her sexuality. She does not want to be called straight, lesbian, or bisexual.
The singer was rumored to be dating Mel B around June 2019.
Jess Glynn with her alleged girlfriend, Mel B (Photo: metro.co.uk)
During Spice Girls' reunion tour in June 2019, Jess and Mel were speculated to have more than just a friendly relation. They were rumored to spend a lot of time together as Jess was there to perform a support act on their tour.
More About Jess Glynn's Alleged Girlfriend Mel B:- Mel B Ex-Husband Stephen Belafonte Was Married Twice, Cannot Visit One Of Two Children, New Girlfriend
But Mel B was quick to respond to this; she denied the dating rumors and stated that they were just friends.
Facts About Jess Glynn: Age
- The singer was born as Jessica Hannah Glynne on 20th October 1989 in Hampstead, England.
- Her parents are Laurence Glynne- an estate agent- and Alexandra- who worked for the A&R division of Atlantic Records.
- Jess has had six number-one singles, which is the most number-one singles for any British female. Her number one album, I Cry When I Laugh (2015), sold over one million copies in the UK.
- Her height extends to 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters).
- She was born to a Jewish family.
- The England native has over 2.5 billion Spotify streams and 2.5 billion Youtube views on her songs.
- She has her own website in which she sells her merchandise.
- Her Zodiac sign is Libra.
- She has thirteen million singles sold worldwide.