Who Is Jessica Cox? Interesting Facts On Mike Trout's Wife
- Husband/Spouse Mike Trout
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/jesstaratrout/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/JessTara
- Facebook N/A
- Hair Long
- College Lebanon Valey College
- Net Worth N/A
- Engaged Date 29 June 2016
- Wedding Date 9 December 2017
- Date of Birth 05-10-1989
- Relationship Status Married
- Children/Kids 1
- Son/s Beckham Aaron Trout
- Parents N/A
- Zodiac Sign Libra
- Profession Teacher
- Birth Place Millville, New Jersey, the United States
- Nationality American
Jessica Tara Cox, more commonly known as Jessica Cox, is an elementary school teacher at Dennis Township School Board in New Jersey. She specializes in teaching students with special needs and elementary kids.
Jessica is also famous as Mike Trout's wife, a professional baseball player for the Los Angeles Angels of Major League Baseball (MLB). She initially rose to fame for being his high school sweetheart.
Jessica’s Husband, Mike Trout
Jessica met Mike while they were attending the same high school, Milleville Senior High School, in Millville, New Jersey. They dated in high school, and Jessica was one of Mike's best friends as well.
Another Baseball Player:- Carl Crawford Net Worth: Here Is How Much Baseball Player Made
Following their dating period, Mike proposed to Jessica on the 29th of June 2016. He asked her to be his wife by having an airplane write the question “Will You Marry Me Jess?” out on the sky.
Then, after more than a year of becoming Mike’s wife-to-be, Jessica got married to him.
Their wedding took place on the 9th of December 2017 at a pastoral estate in Allentown, New Jersey. Garret Richards, one of his teammates who attended the wedding, said that the ceremony was 'amazing' and 'beautiful.'
The wedding was followed by a two-week honeymoon in Hawaii and Bora Bora.
Jessica Cox with husband Mike Trout in Valentine's Day 2020 (Photo: Mike Trout’s’s Instagram)
Jessica is now pregnant with a baby boy. Mike has announced that the couple’s first kid was due in August of 2020.
Welcomes Baby Boy
Mike Trout and his wife Jessica Cox finally experienced parenthood.
The MLB star announced via Instagram that he and his wife welcomed their first child on 30 July. They named their son Beckham Aaron Trout.
Born at 5:10 pm with 7lb 10oz, Beckham completed the family of Trout.
Shortly after the post, some of his fellow MLB players sent congratulations to the new dad.
Houston Astros pitcher Justin Verlander wrote, "Happy birthday Beckham!" Then, Garrett Richards of the San Diego Padres added, "Welcome to the Dad club kiiiiid! Can't wait to get all the boys together!!"
According to ESPN, Mike was placed on the Los Angeles Angels team's paternity leave just a day before welcoming his child.
The three-time MVP was excited over becoming a father. He said;
I just can't wait to meet him. We're excited. Jessica has been really strong and brave. I don't know how women do it.
Being a caring husband, Mike was initially hesitant about resuming the 2020 season because he was concerned about contracting COVID to his wife.
More On Her Husband
Mike Trout was born on the 7th of August 1991 in Vineland, New Jersey. The Los Angeles Angels selected him during the 2009 MLB Draft, and he made his professional debut for the Angels on the 8th of July 2011.
Mike stands at the height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 meters). His parents are Jeff Trout and Debbie Trout.
He has an estimated net worth of $60 million and earns a salary of $35 million per year.
Short Bio Of Jessica Cox: Age, Brother
Jessica was born on the 5th of October 1989. Her birthplace is Millville, New Jersey, the United States. She attended Millville Senior High School.
Baseball Legend:- Hank Aaron Wife, Net Worth, Facts
She grew up alongside her two brothers. Her brother, Aaron Cox, who played Minor League baseball for the Angels, passed away on the 15th of August 2018, at the age of 24.
Jessica Cox's Interesting Facts: Education, Charity
- Upon her graduation from high school, Jessica attended Lebanon Valey College in Annville, Pennsylvania. She got a degree in elementary and special education.
- Jessica regularly participated in Angels’ charity events, such as the “Fill the Boot” event, which raises money for local fire departments in Los Angeles. She also participates in the “Golden Ball” event, which raises money in partnership with the Special Olympics. The couple participated in the Mike Trout Experience organized by former MLB player Chris Singleton in 2013 to raise funds for at-risk youth in inner cities.
- She is currently working at Dennis Township Board in News Jersey as an elementary school teacher.