Who Is Lisa Vidal Husband? Married Life, Family & Cancer
Actress and producer Lisa Vidal- who initially started acting at the age of fourteen in Repertory Theatre- is best known for her roles in TV series like Third Watch (1999-2001), The Division (2001-2004), ER (2001-2004), Boston Legal (2006), CSI Miami (2009), and Southland (2009-2010).
The actress made her film debut in a small role of a character called Tina with a feature dance film, Delivery Boys, in 1985. Her other movies include Christmas Eve (1986), Mighty Aphrodite (1995), The Third Twin (1997), and Star Trek (2009).
Lisa Vidal's Married Life With Husband
The actress is married to Jay Cohen, a real estate agent.
Lisa Vidal poses with husband Jay Cohen (Photo: Lisa Vidal's Instagram)
The couple tied the knot on 6th January 1990; they have been together for more than thirty years.
Another Celebrity With Same First Name:- Lisa Williams' Personal Life: Take A Glance At Her Husband & Children
They are blessed with three children: Scott (born in 1992), Max (born in 1998), and Olivia (born in 2003).
Battle With Breast Cancer
The Being Mary Jane (2013) actress was diagnosed with breast cancer in January 2016; she opened up about her disease in an episode of The Real in November 2016.
Lisa stated that she had invasive ductal carcinoma, which is said to be the most common type of cancer, according to the Mayo Clinic. And she further added,
The reason I really wanted to talk about this, not only to share the experience, but to also say that early diagnosis is so crucial and mammograms don’t always find it.
As of now, the actress is healthy and is cured of cancer.
Age & Family Details
Lisa was born on 13th June 1965 in New York City. Her parents are Manny Vidal and Josie Vidal. Her father worked as a tax consultant and businessman while her mother was a secretary. The actress has two sisters: Christina and Tanya, and a brother named Christian.
Quick Facts About Lisa Vidal
- Lisa stands at the height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.6 meters).
- She attended New York's High School of Performing Arts, the inspiration for Fame, and graduated from there in 1980. Lisa was a Communications and Psychology major.
- Her ethnicity is Puerto Rican.
Another Personality Who Was Diagnosed With Breast Cancer:- Roxy Jacenko, on Work, After Breast Cancer Diagnosis: Unsure on Visiting Jailed Husband
- Steven Spielberg once wrote a fan letter to her to praise her work in the movie High Incident (1996). The actress has that letter framed.
- She owns and does the buying for a children's clothing store called Oodles located in Studio City, California.
- Her Zodiac sign is Gemini.