Details On Patrick Mahomes' Personal Life & Family Overview
American Football player Patrick Mahomes started his football career as a quarterback at Texas Tech University, Mahomes. He was further selected 10th overall in the 2017 NFL Draft by the Kansas City Chiefs.
Also, the NFL quarterback became the third player in the history of NFL who contributed 50 touchdown passes in a single season, during the 2018 NFL season.
Moreover, Pattrick was named AFC Offensive Player of the Year at the 101 Awards in 2018.
Patrick Mahomes' Personal Life Details
The football player is dating Brittany Matthews.
Patrick Mahomes poses with girlfriend Brittany Matthews (Photo: Patrick Mahomes' Instagram)
The two started to date each other when they were in high school in Whitehouse, Texas. And, they have been together for more than seven years; the pair celebrated their seven years anniversary of togetherness on the 1st of April 2019.
Also, they have two Pitbulls named Steel and Silver. The dogs have their own Instagram account with more than 63K people following them.
Who Is Brittany Matthews?
Patrick's girlfriend, Brittany, is a personal trainer. She owns a personal fitness company in which she works individually with clients and also offers online classes available to purchase.
Another Personality With Same First Name:- Brittany Renner Dating, Affairs, Net Worth, Parents
On top of that, she played college soccer at UT-Tyler. She also went on to play professionally in Iceland.
Age, Family Details
The Texas native was born on 17th September 1995.
His parents are Pat Mahomes and Randi Martin. They divorced in 2006 when Patrick was quite young. In spite of separating, his parents maintained a friendly relationship. The quarterback's father is a baseball player who made his MLB debut with the Minnesota Twins in 1992.
Patrick has two siblings named Jackson Mahomes and Mia Randall.
Some Facts About Patrick Mahomes
- The footballer stands at the height of 6 feet 3 inches (1.9 meters).
- His dad was initially against him playing football.
- Kliff Kingsbury coached him as a member of the Texas Tech Red Raiders.
- Patrick's mom wanted him to follow Tom Brady’s footsteps.
- He played football, basketball, and baseball during his high school years at Whitehouse High School.
About Another American Football Player:- Luke Kuechly Retirement, Contract, Salary, College, Career & More
- On 12th May 2017, Patrick and his friends were robbed at gunpoint in Tyler, Texas; the suspects were later arrested by the officials.
- He is also known as Patrick Lavon Mahomes II.
- The player's godfather is LaTroy Hawkins who is a former teammate and close friend of his father Pat.
- His Zodiac sign is Virgo.