Quinn Culkin Bio, Siblings, Net Worth, Now
Quinn Culkin acted as a voice artist for the animated show Wish Kid. Her fame enriched when she featured in the documentary based on her family, The Culkings. Also, she dabbled in acting through the movie The Good Son.
But, despite the self-earned Quinn's name, gets synonymous with her famous brother Macaulay Culkin, star of hit Home Alone movie franchise.
Bio: Family, Siblings
Quinn was born on 8th November 1984 in New York City. She grew up in a family with an acting background.
Her father Kit Culkin, a theatre actor, and her mother Patricia Brentrup worked as managers for her actor brother, Macaulay Culkin.
Her Brother's Recreates Home Alone Scene:- Macaulay Culkin Returns As Kevin McCallister
However, after Macaulay started earning $8 million a picture, everything changed. For the best, the artist and her family shifted to a proper apartment, and they became established financially.
But the fame and money resulted in the divorce between her father and mother Patricia Brentrup. Moreover, her brothers Macauley and Kieran Culkin went through horrible times during their parents split.
Her youngest brother Rory Culkin shared the struggle of their brothers during parents' divorce in an interview for The Guardian.
Meanwhile, Quinn's brother Kieran tried as much possible to not fall in the trap of stardom and instead focus on acting professionally.
Quinn Culkins father Kit Culkin and mother Patricia Brentrup poses with her siblings (Kieran and Macaulay Culkin) while at the height of her brother's career in the '90s (Photo: screenrant.com)
The 34-year-old actress grew up with six siblings altogether. Her eldest brother is Shane, eldest sister is Dakota Culkin while Christian Culkin being her second eldest brother. Also, she had a half-sibling named Jennifer Adamson.
Sadly, her eldest sister lost her life after being struck by a car on 10th December 2008.
What Is Her Net Worth?
Since the actress has appeared in a minimal number of projects, it's a no-brainer that she didn't accumulate much income from showbiz. But, her other sources of income remains a mystery like the figure of her net worth.
Quinn's Former Sister-in-law:- Is Rachel Miner Dating Anyone Now? Had Husband But Ended Married Life With Him Quickly In Divorce
However, it is known that her brother Macaulay has an impressive net worth of $16 million.
Facts Of Quinn Culkin:
- The artist’s full name is Quinn Kay Culkin. Her first name is inspired by her father’s good friend Anthony Quinn. Her middle name, Kay comes from her maternal grandmother.
- Her aunt is Bonnie Bedelia, the actress from high ranking movies such as Diehard and Die Hard 2.
- She debuted from the film, The Good Son and played the role of sister to her real-life brother Macaulay Culkin.
- Interestingly, she did a cameo in her brother's famous movie Home Alone by appearing as a girl at the airport.
- Her brother Macaulay removed ownership of his money from his both parents due to financial toll their divorce was taking on his earned wealth.
- She is 5 feet and 5 inches (1.6 meters) in terms of height.
- She was last seen on-screen in 2007; she hasn’t appeared in any movies ever since.