Who Is Stephen Kay? Everything About Piper Perabo's Husband
American director and writer Stephan Kay initially began his career as an actor with a 1986 movie, The Zero Boys, in which he appeared in the role of a soldier.
Then in 1994, he made directorial debut with the short movie Two Over Easy, which he co-wrote with Ted Hening; the film was based on Ted's play, and it turned out to be a successful project for Stephen's career as it earned three CableACE Awards nominations.
Stephen's most recent project is the Netflix series The Punisher (2019).
Wedding Details With Piper Perabo
The director is married to actress Piper Perabo.
Stephen Kay poses with wife Piper Perabo on their wedding day in 2014 (Photo:dailymail.co.uk)
Stephen and Piper first met on the sets of the TV show Covert Affairs (2010) and started dating. They dated for almost three years and got engaged in September 2013.
More About Stephen Kay's Wife:- Piper Perabo's Exceptional Wedding With Husband
The couple tied the knot on 26th July 2014 at the city's Merchant's House Museum of New York City. The wedding ceremony was an intimate one with only close friends and families in attendance. It was a New Orleans themed wedding.
And, Piper wore a Michael Kors silver bridal gown while Stephen opted for a blue three-piece suit.
Previous Relationship And Daughter
Stephen dated Desperate Housewives (2004-2012) actress Eva Longoria in the past. And after breaking up with her, he went on to date another Desperate Housewives (2004-2012) actress Teri Hatcher.
Details On Actress Teri Hatcher's Personal Life:- Husband? Details On Her Married Life
Stephen has a daughter from his past relationship. However, the identity of his daughter is kept under wraps, and the name of her mother is also not revealed.
Facts About Stephen Kay Including Age
- Stephen was born on 2 July 1963 in New Zealand.
- He graduated from Brown University, and he later attended The American Film Institute.
- He mostly works in thriller and horror genres. Some of his such projects include The Hunt for the BTK Killer (2005), Saved (2006), Friday Night Lights (2006-2009), and Sons of Anarchy (2008-2010).
- His wife has a net worth of around $10 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
About Another Actor From Sons Of Anarchy (2008-2010):- Donal Logue Pleads Help On Twitter To Find His Missing Son
- He is best known for movies like Lethal Weapon 3 (1992), Get Carter (2000), and Boogeyman (2005).
- His hit TV series include The Shield (2004-2008) and Quantico (2015-2016).
- His Zodiac sign is Cancer.